The orientation activities aim to provide families with all the necessary elements for a careful and responsible choice of the course of study that awaits their children.
For those who wish to get to know our educational offer better and in person, it is possible to visit the school and meet those responsible for orientation, making an appointment or taking part in our Open Days.
The school secretary’s office is available to provide any information on the educational proposals from Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 4.30 p.m. or by appointment.
“Open School” days with presentation of the programs, projection of videos and informative materials on extracurricular activities, presence of students, parents and teachers for interviews and direct testimonies, visit to classrooms and laboratories.
Currently, there are two Open Days scheduled, the first Saturday, October 9, and the second Saturday, November 6. To participate, please fill out the following form, and we will contact you with further details.
With the goal of protecting the health and well-being of all participants, we have established a few rules for admissions to the Open Day:
- Participation is limited to 30 people; complete the request module and wait for a confirmation email;
- Only two participants from each nuclear family allowed (ex. The future student and one parent)
- Entry in Via delle Rosine 14 starting at 20 minutes before the presentation;
- Each person must have a valid Green Pass;
- Your temperature will be measured when you enter the school facilities, and you must wear a mask for the entire time of your stay in the school.